Sunday, September 9, 2012

Owl always love you - free printable poster

Pin It

I am in the process of redecorating the room of our youngest.

I bought some cute owl stickers over a year ago, I think before she was even born, 
intending to decorate her nursery with them.

They are still in their original packaging...

But recently, I have finally started to work on her room

I will share pictures once it starts to look a little better:
at the moment its half Pooh, half owls, plus a big mess...

In the meantime, I thought I'd share this print I made for her room.

I am planning to print it as an 8 by 10 picture,
so that it fits a standard 8 by 10 frame.

I didn't put my watermark on it,
so that you could use it too, if you want.

And as always:
for PERSONAL use only please!

(The image appears as if there are no borders,
since it blends in with the blog background.
Just double click the picture and you will see
the original print.)

Pin It

No comments: